Menu

Praise for Peaches and Cream

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

OctMrsC Posts: 774
Just had to write a quick note about this shop and Sinead the owner. She was amazing. Went in over the weekend without a clue about what I needed and she sorted me out in half an hour. Brilliant service and Sinead is so nice to deal with
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
Thanks for the recommendation and delighted it went so well for you. :wv
bumble Posts: 1980
Oh great! That's good to hear...need to go see her and get my undies sorted!
barbiebride Posts: 171
I totally agree OctMrsC I really enjoyed My experience in this shop too.. I bought the corset with the pants that say just married on the back in crystals and she sent them off to change it 2 "mrs XXXX" I was delighted can't wait for him to see them..... *) *) *)
winterprincess Posts: 64
I bought my underwear there too. They are so nice.
Yoda Posts: 3340
[quote="OctMrsC":21481vfc]Just had to write a quick note about this shop and Sinead the owner. She was amazing. Went in over the weekend without a clue about what I needed and she sorted me out in half an hour. Brilliant service and Sinead is so nice to deal with[/quote:21481vfc] Have to agree with you there Sinead is great to deal with :wv
popple Posts: 1368
Oh good to hear I have an appt with them soon, Just wondering do you have to order the underwear or do you have it straight way in your size? Thanks
Yoda Posts: 3340
[quote="popple":25kcrk42]Oh good to hear I have an appt with them soon, Just wondering do you have to order the underwear or do you have it straight way in your size? Thanks[/quote:25kcrk42] Would depends on your size I would say I got mine on the day :wv
Daddys Girl Posts: 267
I absolutly love that idea Barbiebride!! Can I ask, how much did they cost??
Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
Do you need an appointment or can you just pop in anytime?