Prefered Types of Photo Albums/Styles

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Country Bride Posts: 20
Hi All, I am trying to decide on what type of Wedding Album to get and I am stuck between two: 1. The Traditional Style - Difference size photos on the right hand side of the page OR 2. The Modern Style - Storybook, Digital type photos all blending across both sides of the page. I can't decide if the Modern is a little too contemporary and that the Traditional is timeless or if the Modern is the way to go. I'm such a bad decision maker :o0
dewdee Posts: 444
Modern story booom for me :thnk
nk12 Posts: 115
I did a digital one up after our wedding, i love it! just my preference tho!! good look with decisions, Im as bad as you!! lol Take Care
stephyb Posts: 1439
to be honesti havn't seen an album i like at all (maybe i'm too picky) but in my head a wedding album is the same as my mum had whn she and my dad got married, it should be a white lace/satin with traditional tissue paper in between each photo. Its one of the main reasons i want to make my own album though i have seen albums with metal covers which have you image etched into them, they're quit cool. as for layout, i lik traditional, i'm not a fan of candid shots, i like posed ons lol.
Insert-Name-Here Posts: 762
Modern story book for me, you can fit a lot more into it as well.
Doll Face Posts: 3721
Traditional for me ................. :o)ll :o)ll
mojito Posts: 43
Modern story book for me :o)ll
lovelybones Posts: 884
Modern storybook for me :o)ll
blueswallow Posts: 1244
There's an heirloom feel to an old-fashioned album that I like - as if it's something that's been around for years and will continue to be around for years to come. Plus I've heard that the glue on the modern albums deteriorates over time, making the edges of the pages look kinda scruffy. Don't know if that is true, but maybe worth looking into if you're considering one?
MeSB Posts: 3785