Present

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ohholymoley Posts: 2150
Just wondering what to buy an expantant mother as a treat? Was thinking of a nice spa treatment, but can these treatments be used when pregnant?Thanks :thnk
mrspatpat Posts: 380
thats a lovely idea, I think most spas have special treatments for pregnant women, just give them a buzz to be sure before booking, as not all of them do. most do lovely pregnancy massages and some of the other treatments may be safe too depending on the products used in the individual treatment. But the spa can tell you all the available treatments. Some I think are only suitable after the first trimester though.
mymission Posts: 319
I got a voucher from a really good friend for a spa.... and I was DELIGHTED !!!! I can't wait until the first 3 months are over so i can go and get a massage. It depends on the spa, but the one I'm going to have about 4 or 5 treatments you can get if you're pregnant.
ohholymoley Posts: 2150
Thank you for the replies girls! Think I will go for a voucher!! x
dilin o damhsa Posts: 776
For smaller gifts or a care package style pressie: Bio oil Mama Mio stretch mark cream Maternity tights Maternity PJs (I received all of these are was thrilled with them!)