Prickly Pairs Band

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs James Duff Posts: 348
Hi Guys We went to see the Prickly Pairs last night and are nearly sure we are going to book them, we only heard about 4 songs so just a little nervous. Has anyone else heard them at a wedding or had them for their wedding? Do they play a bit of something for everyone? Thanks for any advice :wv Gerrie
joyce country Posts: 84
They played at a wedding we were at last December and I thought that they were absolutely excellent, surely one of the best wedding bands I've ever heard. I wouldn't have any hesitation over booking them:-)
Asics Posts: 1935
I heard them only last week at a wedding & they had the floor jammers for the whole night absolutly brilliant I think they had about 6-7 in the band & yea they play a mix of loads of music to keep everyone happy. Not sure if you checked there web site but if you do go into FAQ & you will see a list of music they play there :wv
Mrs James Duff Posts: 348
Thanks for the reassurance girls. Not long to go now Joyce Country, enjoy the run up to and the day itself :wv
joyce country Posts: 84
[quote="gerrie79":v3th26zi]Thanks for the reassurance girls. Not long to go now Joyce Country, enjoy the run up to and the day itself :wv[/quote:v3th26zi] Thanks :thnk