Pure Evil

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mad woman Posts: 22106
Bobby was in a car crash when he was 4 years old. > > >> > As a result of his injury he was blind. All of the doctors > > >> > tests > > >>and > > >> > operations could not restore Bobbys' sight. > > >> > > > >> > One evening when he was heading up to bed his mother said to > > >>him. > > >> > "Bobby do you know what night this is?" "No mommy what night is > > >>it?" > > >> > Said Bobby as he felt along the wall to his bed room. > > >> > "This is wish night, and if a child wishes real hard on this > > >>night it > > >> > will come true" > > >> > "Really???!!!!" said Bobby. "Could I see again???!!!!" "Yes." > > >>Said his > > >> > mother as she tucked him into the bed. "But only if you wish > > >>very > > >> > > > hard. > > >> > > > >> > Little Bobby sat in his bed wishing. > > >> > He wished as hard as he could. He held his breath so he could > > >>put the > > >> > energy for breathing in to wishing. > > >> > > > >> > His little body rocked back and forth his finger nails cut into > > >>the > > >> > palms of his hands as he gripped them into fists. Just before 4 > > >>am the > > >> > > >> > little boy fell asleep exhausted. When his mother woke him up > > >>the next > > >> > > >> > day Bobby said. > > >> > > > >> > "Mommy... Mommy... I still can't see!" > > >> > > > >> > "I know", said his mother, "April fool."
mrs waterfordbride Posts: 3063
awwwwwwwww but it is funny though :o0
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
ha ha OMG thats terrible
Dcd Posts: 1471
Ahhhh that's just wrong :o(
Moet for me Posts: 1841
how mean is that I'm taking tips
Barbalou Posts: 1617
I know its wrong to laugh, but :o0
halo Posts: 1406
Mrs Mad Woman I would be careful, a joke jessica rabbit posted earlier has upset a lot of posters. :duh: they might jump on this and complain about a blind person being incorporated into a joke, they seem to be very sensitive today. Funny joke BTW :o0
MRS H TO BE Posts: 1410
Mad Woman, I forwarded that on in work after you emailed me it and some of the others were giving out !!! They loved the dirty emails one though with all the glitter & butterflies :o0 :o0 :o0
mad woman Posts: 22106
some them are classic alright! :o0