Question for May/June Mammys

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Miki Posts: 309
Hi Girls, I am 17wks pregnant with my first. Over the last couple of days I've been feeling little rumbles in my tummy on and off through the day. Just wondering, is it too early to feel movement or is it just wind!!!!
Yummy Mummy Posts: 138
You lucky girl, I read before around them few weeks you'll start to feel your baby, sister in law descibed them as butterflys in her tummy
dawnstar Posts: 81
Hi Miki, I am 17 weeks with my first also, I haven't felt a thing....I thought it might be another 2-3 weeks but can't wait!
fancypants Posts: 453
I felt movement around that stage - felt low down and literally like something flipped inside
Hepburn Posts: 4081
Hi Miki...yes. Tat is the start of it. I felt it at around this time on my first. Now on my second, I have had the flutters since 14 and a half weeks. Wait till it gets more definate though....there will be no mistaking it soon!
corkrebel Posts: 744
I am 18 weeks and have been having flutterings for the last 2 weks...and they got so much stronger this weekend ....! very exciting! :o)ll O:o)
lin Posts: 107
I am 17 weeks and also have felt little movements for the last week and a half. Loving it!!
HappyGirl Posts: 113
[color=indigo:2ynujvu7]That sounds exactly like what I'm feeling. Even though there are guidelines as to when you'll first feel it, everyone seems to be different. I have been feeling those "flips" since 14 and a half weeks I think, but didn't believe for sure that it was the baby until i described it to my consultant at almost 17 weeks and she said it was indeed. I'm feeling some now, it's the most wonderful feeling :). Also, some are strong enough to feel on the outside (something I was definitely told could not happen til around 28 weeks), so hubbie has been lucky enough to feel a few "jumps", felt his third one in the cinema tonight and he was so thrilled :). Enjoy!! :) HG[/color:2ynujvu7]