Quinny Question

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Babymama12 Posts: 267
Hi I bought my Quinny Buzz3 travel system some months ago on kiddicare.com. When I bought it it said that it came with an XL seat for when baby gets bigger but I have just realised now that this has not come with it. Has anyone got this and is it actually a separate seat or just a cover? I have contacted the website but have had no response. Thanks NC
curliwurli Posts: 3369
I ordered mine off that website too and I got all the parts with it. the seat unit and XL toddler seat cover should have come in the same box as the chassis from what I remember and the dreami carrycot came in it's own box. the XL seat is just like another seat cover really, it would look something like this (without the bar bit): [img:33obkeze]http://di1.shopping.com/images1/pi/2e/7a/0d/95641628-260x260-0-0_Quinny+Quinny+Buzz+XL+Seat+Raccoon.jpg[/img:33obkeze] Have you tried ringing the number on the site? I did before to ask them something about postage and they were really nice and helpful. It might be the quickest way for them to sort it out for you.
Greece Posts: 1800
Its not a solid piece - its soft and floppy like and obviously much bigger than the main stroller part, deeper bum part etc. Id say ring them to be on safe side especially ifs its a while ago that you ordered it. Good luck !
Hellothere2010 Posts: 2358
yeah its the spare cover - its not an actual seat.
Babymama12 Posts: 267
Thanks girls. I called them and they are sending one out. How stupid that I only realised now but better late than never!