Recommendations for Reportage Photographer

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Tinkerbelle Bride Posts: 391
Hi. We had hoped to book Therse Ahern for our wedding as we really liked the photos she took at my sisterºs wedidng adn she was really reasonable unfortunately she is not available for our date. We also liked the relaxed photos on Sarah Jeffries website but sheºs just a bit too expensive for us. I wonder if anyone could recommend similar style photographers? We want a photographer that will get good pictures but won´t monopolise our time on our wedidng day.
yankiecandle Posts: 2888
we are having eric savo, he is amazing, he did h2b sisters wedding & was fantastic, their pics are beautiful he didnt get in the way & are a true reflection of the day. savo.ie
octbride2007 Posts: 774
We used Douglas Gray and he was very relaxed, you wouldnt even know he was there...his site is :wv
ela28 Posts: 2552
Darren Purcell is absolutely brilliant,he's also very reasonable and such a nice person to deal with,well worth checking out,his pics are fab and he has gotten great reviews,hth :wv
silver7273 Posts: 26
I would recommend Fergul McClean from Diamond Photography a supplies on this site. He photographed us at our wedding 3 weeks ago anf was so professional, helpful and unobtrusive. The photos were so creative and his prices are very reasonable.
bijou Posts: 1154
We had Paul Sherwood - - Very professional and discreet - we are getting a lot for our money, well worth it. a lot of people have commented on the pics!
Tinkerbelle Bride Posts: 391
Hi ladies thanks so much for the advice. We`ll check these out
frankensteins wife Posts: 1838
We had Eric Ronan () He was brilliant, and so much more than a photographer to us on the day (he really helped relax us etc.) His photos are fab, only problem is picking them - its a lot harder than I thought it would be ! He has several different packages to suit your budget. :wv