Menu

*REDUCED* JENNY PACKHAM ACACIA II SILVER HEADDRESS

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

pinkpeonies Posts: 462
STUNNING JENNY PACKHAM ACACIA II SILVER BRIDAL HEADDRESS --- *** REDUCED *** [b:3jab4aau] €320[/b:3jab4aau] Worn once on my wedding day, in perfect condition. [b:3jab4aau]This is the ORIGINAL ANTIQUE SILVER style not the clear crystal colour etc. (Purchased in 2011, please make sure this is the colour and style you want as there are now a few different colours available such as opal, black, crystal etc - Mine is the ORIGINAL Jenny Packham Accaia II). The Antique Silver style is the same as that worn by Cheryl Cole. The headdress has an antique silver colour and some of the crystals are dull not sparkly, this is not a flaw but is actually the design. [/b:3jab4aau] Please be sure this is the headdress you want as I am not offering refunds Details: RRP £380 / €460 ON SILVER BAND THIS IS AN "INVESTMENT" PIECE OF JEWELLERY!! HAND-BEADED ANTIQUED SILVER HEADDRESS IS THE SIGNATURE PIECE IN THE JENNY PACKHAM ACACIA RANGE AND HAS A FOLIAGE SHAPED MOTIF OF CRYSTALS AND SEED BEADS. THIS HEADDRESS CAN BE WORN ON EITHER SIDE OF THE HEAD. MOUNTED ON A SILVER WRAPPED BAND WITH LOOPS AT EACH END, THESE CAN BE USED TO PIN THE HEADBAND INTO PLACE FOR EXTRA SECURITY.
:o)ll
*Still Availale*
:o)ll :compress
still available x
[b:22qv0spc][color=#FF0040:22qv0spc] **** REDUCED ****[/color:22qv0spc][/b:22qv0spc] [b:22qv0spc][color=#8000BF:22qv0spc] I will now accept €320 for this fabulous headdress for a quick sale :) [/color:22qv0spc][/b:22qv0spc]
[b:2ifj678p]still available and I will accept €320 which is considerably less than RRP x[/b:2ifj678p]
Still available!
Lucille75 Posts: 2
Is this still available?
No, sorry it is no longer available