Roll on wine o'clock!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
I'm stuck here for another 59 mins but who is counting? :o0 Home for a chill, yummy dinner, Mr. Jawl cuddles and then I'm off to my mams, and by 8.30, it will be wine o'clock. I'm soooo looking forward to it. So I make that 4 hours and 28 mins! O-O
sugarkk Posts: 1384
55 minutes and counting! I'll be running out of here shouting "FREEDOM" like this chappy...
Momof2 Posts: 3884
I miss wine o'clock.. these days its mainly whine o'clock.. roll on 20wks :o0
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Yay! Wine and couch and takeaway and H2B and TV and dreamy sleepy nighty snoozey snooze!
Twirl Posts: 5598
Roll on wine o' clock, it couldn't come quicker. :hic :hic
Jawl Posts: 8881
[quote="StupidSexyFlanders":325oz5z2]Yay! Wine and couch and takeaway and H2B and TV and dreamy sleepy nighty snoozey snooze![/quote:325oz5z2] This was me last week, minus the wine :o0 I didn't have the energy to raise the glass to my mouth, and that's rare! :hic In bed by 10 and slept 12 hours.
Bellisima Posts: 3583
[quote="sugarkk":28i66b8b]55 minutes and counting! I'll be running out of here shouting "FREEDOM" like this chappy...[/quote:28i66b8b] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
LastRolo Posts: 6892
[quote="sugarkk":1rjgesn8]55 minutes and counting! I'll be running out of here shouting "FREEDOM" like this chappy...[/quote:1rjgesn8] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Twirl Posts: 5598
Do you know what girlies i don't even know whether i want wine which is not like me. I just want to get out of here and home.
mb2010 Posts: 103
So jealous!! I miss friday night shiraz!! and the cheese....food and wine go so well together..enjoy :o)ll