Hi All, I just wanted to share my experience with you about Ruben Bridal. When my h2b proposed, off course i was absolutely over the moon. Totally unexpected. First thing that came to mind was the dress. Being a plus size women, i was dreading looking for the dress. Going into a bridal shop and for them to say, sorry we have nothing in your size. A few weeks back, there was an article in the evening herald about Ruben Bridal. About how they only cater for size 16 upwards. I thought to myself.... thank you, so i rang them, made an appointment and off i went to Calverstown, co Kildare to see them today. For me, i am quite conscious about my body but from the moment i walked through the door i was made to feel at ease. The shop is totally yours for 1 and 1/2 hours. No one else is allowed in. I seen a dress on their website that i fell in love with so tried that on first. Absolutely loved it. Wanted to take it there and then. Tried on another few but always came back to the first. What i loved about the shop was every single dress was plus size so i could take my pick rather than having to settle. Anyway i bought the first dress i tried on and i cannot stop smiling. I just wanted to say thank you so much to Catherine and Janet for making me feel so at ease and for making my trip to your bridal shop truely memorable and unforgettable. Guber xx