Rude Valentines Day Stuff for dirty minded people

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

*Lexi* Posts: 2600
there u go :o0
Roses are straight, Violets are twisted, Bend over love, You're about to get fisted. Roses are crap, Violets are wan*ky, Oooh I've just come, Pass me a hanky. Roses are stupid, Violets are silly, Grease up your flaps, Cos here comes my willy. Roses are awful, Violets are the pits, Lift up your shirt, And show us your t*ts. Roses are crap, Violets are sh*t, Sit on my face, And wiggle a bit. Roses make me laugh, Violets make me titter, You're a dirty bit*h, And you love it up the sh*tter.
I wish I was a bar of soap A-floating in your tub 'Cos every time I passed your bum I'd give a little rub! If you were Looby Lou and I was Andy Pandy We'd be in the wendy house Doing something randy.
hagfromhell Posts: 2146
I am sitting sniggering here (at work mind you, so it is not a good place to sit sniggering)
Bridie3 Posts: 432
Ok here goes, Voilets are blue Roses are thorny When i see you You make me all Horny. :o0 :o0 I'll make up some more throughout the day. O-O
Roses are red, But I like carnations, You're so crap in bed, That I s**gged your alsations
mad woman Posts: 22106
Roses are Red Violets are blue Jump in the bed and give us a screw
YoungsWIfe Posts: 738
[quote="designerwine":g004jhmm]Roses are red, But I like carnations, You're so crap in bed, That I s**gged your alsations[/quote:g004jhmm] :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Roses are Dear Voilets are cheap You might think it's queer But I'd rather s*ag sheep
[quote="designerwine":36wizhoc]Roses are red, But I like carnations, You're so crap in bed, That I s**gged your alsations[/quote:36wizhoc] i left that one out as i thought id get into trouble :o0 :o0