Menu

Seems quiet here tonight

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lady81 Posts: 12
What is everyone up to..any plans for the weekend?
candypants Posts: 8575
VERY quiet. New wolly?? :wv
sinead266 Posts: 914
yeah very quiet tonight just the usual addicted ones like myself :yelrotflmaosmilie: , i had big plans for the weekends but their all out the window now, my car broke down today and left me stuck in a multi storey carpark for 3 hours and i had to be towed to garage only to be told they cant find a problem and will now have to be moved to another garage. pure raging O:|
luckyladee Posts: 2550
Definitely quiet! I'm just thinking of hitting the sack in fact. I'm worried that i'm gonna get seriously addicted to this site.....
candypants Posts: 8575
[quote="luckyladee":xwx24wul]Definitely quiet! I'm just thinking of hitting the sack in fact. I'm worried that i'm gonna get seriously addicted to this site.....[/quote:xwx24wul] Me too. Night Ya'll. O:o)
sinead266 Posts: 914
[quote="luckyladee":3l661o0b]Definitely quiet! I'm just thinking of hitting the sack in fact. I'm worried that i'm gonna get seriously addicted to this site.....[/quote:3l661o0b] :o0 it gets addictive the closer it gets to your wedding because thats all you think about, i dont know what i did now before i started arranging this wedding :yelrotflmaosmilie: