Serious gossip!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anon10yr+ Posts: 1874
MTMR Posts: 788
I'm not his biggest fan but I'm happy for them. Everyone deserves their chance at happiness. They are so obviously madly in love.
Cassandra Posts: 219
[quote:3sg1uldr]I'm not his biggest fan but I'm happy for them. Everyone deserves their chance at happiness. They are so obviously madly in love.[/quote:3sg1uldr] Was he also not madly in love with Jennifer Aniston and Angelina not madly in love with Billy Bob Thornton except Billy Bob was also in love with 3 other ex-wicves somewhere along the way. Just can't keep up.See how long it lasts.
Allimac Posts: 45
Very cynical here but does anyone really think they are going to last? Its going to be even more confusing for those kids.
winter06 Posts: 70
It's all too fast for me! I hate to be a pessimist (sp?) but I'd only give them 3 years max. What a life! It would have to be hard living your life always in front of cameras and speculation.
Sparklymum Posts: 1563
Seeing as Angelina has made off with every leading man she's ever starred with, I think Jennifer Anniston will have a smirk on her face before too long without having to lift a finger!
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
I think its ridiculous if true,not a fan of either after what happened.He was bang out of order and i still feel very sorry for Jennifer.It wont last with the "jew jew lipped"fake B*tch,cant stand her :roll:
MrsSan Posts: 475
Poor Jennifer. Have any of you seen Mr and Mrs Smith ? we got it out the other night, you could really see the chemistry between Brad and Angelina, I even hate to say it but they do look good together :o
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote:1bf3tksg]Poor Jennifer. Have any of you seen Mr and Mrs Smith ? we got it out the other night, you could really see the chemistry between Brad and Angelina, I even hate to say it but they do look good together :o[/quote:1bf3tksg] Seen it in the pictures, thought i was so bad i wanted to leave early.Suppose they do look good but i think anyone on Brad's arm, theyd look good together :lol: (even me-maybe) :idea: