should be sacked!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

notlongnow Posts: 474
i'm a disgrace. this post is a confession that i am a complete waste of space in work! havent done a tap in about a week and when someone aske me to do something work related, it annoys me! WOL is a curse! A curse i tell you! :lol: :lol: only 3 weeks left...tick tick tick!
Joleigh Posts: 4242
Maybe after your wedding you wont be as bad, I have another 13 months of this addictiveness! Work is really getting in the way of my wolling.
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[b:190ong99][quote:190ong99]Maybe after your wedding you wont be as bad, I have another 13 months of this addictiveness! Work is really getting in the way of my wolling.[/quote:190ong99][/b:190ong99] Yes I completely agree,you will be a different person and will not be a wollier any longer.......just like me LOL :lol: :wink:
brideeee Posts: 1490
I'll second that emotion! I haven't done a tap since I started Wollying...agghhhh....I wish they would just pay me for doing 'internet research' :)
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
What really annoys me is that I am in the middle of reading or reply to one of our more interesting/amusing posts and the phone rings with a work related query, I mean how insensitive can people be :wink: :lol:
AVENGER Posts: 4595
God I know - my boss is so inconsiderate. He actually expects me to interupt my wolling with work. :roll: I moving jobs next week and praying that I will have full internet access!
notlongnow Posts: 474
my god- imagine they did a survey of the amount of time each user spends on this site. what a disgrace we would all be!!! HA HA HA!!! just goes to show that we all probably only need to be in work for about 2 hours a day to get the work done- i know if i had a two hour work day, i would be ten times more productive... maybe i'll put that to the boss as a suggestion :wink: :lol:
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
Yeah, I think I need to block WOL somehow.....every day I swear I will spend more time working than WOLing....see how addicted I am??? Not even attempting to give it up completely just balance the ratio of work-to-WOL!!
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
I was terrified that my internet access was going to come up in my review!! Then when nothing was said I got ten times worse!!
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
only new here but my god this place is addictive....like u guys my production levels in work have seriously gone down hill since finding this site....