Menu

Should I buy bridesmaids shoes?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bride17 Posts: 2
Hey, just wondering what most people do? Are you buying bridesmaids shoes? I have bought the dresses, gonna pay for hair & make up. I've no poblem paying for the shoes too just wondering whats the nom. They will be picking out their own shoes which I'm absolutly fine with. Thansk....
DipDab Posts: 1172
I'm paying for shoes.
Mrs Rocket Posts: 1824
me too
finnug Posts: 211
I bought their shoes too. It depends what you want I suppose, i mean if you want them all in silver sandals then maybe they already have a pair each and could wear them, but if it's a specific colour or style you want then i suppose you should buy them.
yankiecandle Posts: 2888
i let them pick them, but i paid for them
PinkRibbons Posts: 1446
as above, let them pick them but I'M paying... well.. they did realise within reason, that I wasn't going to go all Manolo's on them!! O-O
excitednerjabride Posts: 869
i picked and paid
JustBecause Posts: 3242
I was thinking of getting them extra nice shoes and letting that be their BM gift. Or does that sound really mean? I was planning on getting really good nude peeptoes or court shoes for about £100. I know that they like the style of shoes and that they would wear them again.
BusyDee Posts: 8527
Im letting them pick their own - told them I would give a set amount of money towards them coz I aint paying for designer sandals if they pick them. But one of them said no she would pay for her own.