Sick of my GP AND his Surgery

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Anyone else fed up with smart arse secretaries and GP's who dont pay any attention to you when you finally get to see them? Just got off the phone and im so annoyed again these fecking hormones of mine make me fit to kill :o( I asked for an appointment for next wednesday at 3.30 and then its not available its open surgery when she just told me he was there from 2-4pm WTF
sorry about the rant I needed to get it out!!!!!! :-8 :-8
Tigletts Posts: 2904
That's what we're here for ! Is the GP himself alright though? That's the main thing, if you're not happy with him try to change, easier said than done though sometimes. It's Friday :o)ll Think of the WE :o)ll Though the weather's shite :o0
cailum Posts: 123
open surgery means, that they do not take appointments its first come first served in the time stated, hope this helps.
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:jydoyvq9]What a snot head!!! Want me to get Captain Caveman after them??[/color:jydoyvq9] [img:jydoyvq9]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c26/alikat1518/CaptainCaveman_topher.jpg[/img:jydoyvq9]
[quote="cailum":1q3s30h4]open surgery means, that they do not take appointments its first come first served in the time stated, hope this helps.[/quote:1q3s30h4] I know what it means,I was 4th on the waiting list to confirm my BFP and its took 3.5hrs before I was called,I spotted him having a tea break too...apparently they allow 15 mins per patient so how was that time allocated?another time when I was sitting beside him he answered his mobile and had a personal conversation for 10mins in front of me!!! Piss me right off-but I know I wont change GP's Ive no idea who is better
[quote="Christmas B":2986iezk][color=indigo:2986iezk]What a snot head!!! Want me to get Captain Caveman after them??[/color:2986iezk] [img:2986iezk]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c26/alikat1518/CaptainCaveman_topher.jpg[/img:2986iezk][/quote:2986iezk] *) *) AH Captain CAVEMAN he was so cool :cool
WonderWol Posts: 2927
Ohhhhh I [b:312xhmib]SO[/b:312xhmib] used to love him ....... Ccccccccaaaapppptain CAvvvvvvvvmannnnnnnn Dolly - try and chill hun it's not good for you getting stressed and not good for the babs either O:o) sending you calming vibes xxxxxxx
I know its really hard though......deep breaths
007Babs Posts: 417
I hear ya Dolly! When I went into mine to get my BFP confirmed, as you can imagine, I was so excited :hyper: and I have to say, his manner of dealing with me was very poor. Firstly he knows my gynae history so he knows how awesome it was for me to have a BFP! All he did was take the pregnancy test off me (i throught I might be supposed to bring it :-8 ) and said a cursory "congratulations, you're pregnant". Didn't do another pregnancy test or weigh me or anything. All he did was check my BP and send me packing, saying that there are so many pregnant women in the area that he had no leaflets left. And that was it. It was such a LET DOWN! Grrr >:o( , thank God we are moving house shortly. I am going to find me a decent GP..... We are their bread and butter and deserve better treatment!