Menu

SMA advert

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mammybean Posts: 10364
I just love it, its my favourite advert on the telly at the moment,
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Mama Bean, i just copped you back on here and went looking for your birth story. It was so lovely just wanted to say congratulations he is absolutely gorgeous. Well done i cant believe he was so big. :o)ll :lvs :lvs :o)ll :lvs
but he is so small lol he got weighed today and actually dropped an ounce again but i think it is cos when he was weighed on monday he had just had a feed and today he was due one. we also had the problem with the bottles which is all sorted. so we have to go back on monday and if he isnt gaining he will be admitted but i am cofident if he keeos feeding the way he is then he will be gainig. Thanks for the congrats, i cant quite believe he is here i must change ticker!
Moet for me Posts: 1841
My God I hate it, I bottle fed my daughter all the way through with SMA so it isn't from that standpoint but for good reason advertisement of formula is banned for new infant formula and the ad totally flouts that law. The follow on milks after 6 months are allowed to be advertised so it uses the notion of a new born, where MIL would be critising what you are doing where all the nighttime feeds are but shows the 6 month plus formula totally flouting the law imo.
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Yeah Mama i know he is tiny LOL. Moet you are right i read an article about how the ad flouts the law, its a pity cos it is a good ad.
Oh really i didnt even know that formula was not allowed to be avertised. That is pure cheek then doing what they are doing