Snack Jacks - Im Addicted!! :)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mir09 Posts: 105
Hi im addicted to snack jacks rice & corn cakes just wondered how many points are in one...probably loads after stuffing my face with them all evening.. :eek :o0
MissusW Posts: 330
I think theres 2.5 points in the salt and vinegar bag but I could be wrong
Trixy3 Posts: 2041
Have you tried the velvet crunch....yummy and only 1 and a half points.... If you let me know how many kcals and saturated fat are in the bag of snack a jacks I will work out the points for you :wv
BigBird1 Posts: 1727
[quote="Trixy3":h8464j3x]Have you tried the velvet crunch....yummy and only 1 and a half points.... [/quote:h8464j3x] oops!!! is it one and a half points in the v.crunch??? ive been living on them instead of "real" crisps as i call them, and ive only been pointing them as 1!!!
scotswedding Posts: 2829
I think they're one point too... I'm not exactly overly strict on the points lark though.
serenity Posts: 3675
There is only 1 point in Velvet Crunch.. I have checked it - I eat these too all the time and love them... The Snack Jack's are different - be careful - the ones in the multi packs are smaller so less points, but the ones you buy in a newsagent or wherever are bigger so more points!!! God to eat a big bag of Hunky Dory's and not give a s**t!!!!!
Helenl123 Posts: 1457
velvet crunch are deffo only 1 point, its the trebble crunch that are 1.5 points. :-) The large packet of snack a jacks are 2.5 points (salt and vinager), they're amazing. Crisps are my downfall by all means, so i live on velvet crunch sweet chilli flavour. Not now at the moment cos i'm on strict 2 week of no nice stuff - its horrible :-(