Some general questions....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dr of love Posts: 425
- Any advice on a thermometre? I have seen a tommy tippee ear one for £5, would that be good enough? - How many grobags? I presume a dirty nappy could make one unusable. So do I need 2, or 3?? - Is there any difference between a tens machine for injurys and one for labour? I wouldnt think so but there are some for £26 on amazon with great reviews for injury pain relief but no mention of labour usage. Will think of more later I am sure as I shop! Thanks in advance.
bobby2012 Posts: 644
1. Whichever one that does the job, no reason why it should be baby-branded at all. 2. Depends on how often you do the washing. We're a family of 4 so do a wash once a day. We manage with 3 grobags ok. You're right re dirty nappies. Even if it's just wee or it does not leak, you can still smell it in the bag after a full night's sleep so wouldn't put my baby in it again until I washed it. 3. No idea about that.
CappuccinoHeaven Posts: 1081
[quote="Dr of love":3ro0940r]- - Is there any difference between a tens machine for injurys and one for labour? I wouldnt think so but there are some for £26 on amazon with great reviews for injury pain relief but no mention of labour usage.[/quote:3ro0940r] Midwife told me that you specifically need to get the obstetric tens machine