SOMEBODY! I'm bored!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Smileykaz Posts: 7296
I'm bored. Somebody tell me something! Anybody!
JustBecause Posts: 3242
Don't be bored... go and write us more blogs :innocent:
You usually ask for MIL related scandal how about this?
LOL you've had your lot for today. I can't think of anything else to write! Someone else entertain me! The Model Scout is on now on RTE Two... wonder what it's going to be like! Ohh a letter to the MIL - will have a read now!
Yowsa! That's some letter to the MIL. Quite bitter and a bit bizarre! I hope to God I never feel the need to write to my MIL like that!? Madness!
It is weird isn't it. and how doing it as an open letter in a newspaper is supposed to help I don't know :eek Imagine having a falling out with the in-laws and taking out a page in the Herald to put them straight :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Oh God can you imagine? "And you always serve chicken and you KNOW I don't like chicken. And another thing, stop ringing us so late at night. And NO I don't want 'a nice tablecloth' for the kitchen. It's a wooden table, it's RUSTIC! You old bat!" In 40 point type! I'm fully convinced Gordon Ramsay is an adult with ADHD
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
Holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Hola Flexy! Any news? Any gossip? Any anecdotes? Come on, tell us something embarrassing.
[quote="Smileykaz":1k8aqer5]"And you always serve chicken and you KNOW I don't like chicken. And another thing, stop ringing us so late at night. And NO I don't want 'a nice tablecloth' for the kitchen. It's a wooden table, it's RUSTIC! You old bat!" [/quote:1k8aqer5] :yelrotflmaosmilie: He is an [i:1k8aqer5]interesting[/i:1k8aqer5] man. I'm enjoying that Best Restaurant program of his on Channel 4. FH doesn't like me watching cookery programs or reading cookery books cos I never make him anything from them ( :innocent: ) so this is my new food fix.