Someone stop me please!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
Oh God girls, Im running a muck here, After our news on Thurs I went over to Debenhams and spent €150 on baby stuff, I found out this morning that debenhams.ie take laser and I went online and at one stage had €227 in baby clothes in my basket and finally cut it down to €100, Seriously its not even funny im losing the run of myself >:o( >:o( >:o(
Mamaboom Posts: 2094
Debenhams has made a good bit from us since Junior arrived too, the Blue Zoo stuff is lovely and he has some Rocha Little Rocha stuff as well, they wash really well so you can justify them as "investments"!! Enjoy!
[quote="Mamaboom":1w30q0zy]Debenhams has made a good bit from us since Junior arrived too, the Blue Zoo stuff is lovely and he has some Rocha Little Rocha stuff as well, they wash really well so you can justify them as "investments"!! Enjoy![/quote:1w30q0zy] Isnt the colours in the blue zoo stuff just fab Ive about 10 of their babygros in total, ive got 4 of those little john rocha dunagree sets as I just think the cotton in them is sooooo soft, got 2 pairs of boots this morning too as well as a jasper conran outfit, Must stay away from that site as DH is killing me already without even knowing what ive bought today :eek :eek
CrappityCrap Posts: 1468
Step away from the computor right now missus!!!! :) Your little babs will be living in babygros for weeks so you really won't need much stuff. Plus you will get so many pressies too!!
[quote="Nextstep10":32cylxz4]Step away from the computor right now missus!!!! :) Your little babs will be living in babygros for weeks so you really won't need much stuff. Plus you will get so many pressies too!![/quote:32cylxz4] I know next step, I just couldnt help myself and plus Ive got all 0-3 and none newborn so I think that was kinda a smart move haha, I really wish I didnt now know that debenhams accepted laser, Im gonna end up divorced before he arrives in Jan :o0 :o0 :o0
PetiteFeet Posts: 506
Can't help you there love!! I currently have a webpage open with a checkout total of £215 of baby stuff!! Can't help myself!! I say just DOOO ITTT >:o) Strength in numbers, then I can use the line 'but all the other girls are doing it..... 'ha!
[quote="PetiteFeet":20sh0y75]Can't help you there love!! I currently have a webpage open with a checkout total of £215 of baby stuff!! Can't help myself!! I say just DOOO ITTT >:o) Strength in numbers, then I can use the line 'but all the other girls are doing it..... 'ha![/quote:20sh0y75] LMAO dont feel so bad now :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
bolababy Posts: 706
Why oh Why did you post this?! Anyway I'm looking, noticing that a lot of the stuff is out of stock. Did you buy it all?!!! just wondering do you know the weight guide of newborn and 0-3 months?
[quote="bolababy":37crwri9]Why oh Why did you post this?! Anyway I'm looking, noticing that a lot of the stuff is out of stock. Did you buy it all?!!! just wondering do you know the weight guide of newborn and 0-3 months?[/quote:37crwri9] LMAO I must have, cause I havent had a problem with anything they had it all in stock, I think 0-3 months seem to be up to about 13lbs :wv
bolababy Posts: 706
Grand, maybe a few newborn babygros and then rest 0-3 months.