Songs to give to the Videographer

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little red Posts: 33
Hey Woolies!! Just got a form from our Videographer asking us to fill out which songs we would like played on our wedding video any good suggestions would be greatfully appreciated!!!
peacockgirl Posts: 1312
Hey! Here's the list that we gave our videographer: 1. Your Song, Ellie Goulding - I love this version. 2. You've Got The Love, Florence and the Machine - This is such a nice upbeat song. 3. Just Say Yes, Snow Patrol - just like this song. 4. Use Somebody, Kings of Leon 5. Wonderwall, Ryan Adams version - again amazing version of a classic song. 6. Tijuana Lady, Gomez - I think this is such a romantic song and it reminds us of our summer in San Diego together. 7. Floating Down a River, Incubus - A song we used to listen to together when we were away travelling. 8. Hold up a Light, Take That - I love Take That 9. Dancing in the Moonlight, Thin Lizzy - OH is a HUGE Thin Lizzy fan! 10.It must be love, Madness - OH proposed to me during this song at Electric Picnic 2009
little red Posts: 33
Thanks peacock girl some great song suggestions really appreciate it :wv
Lucky Mrs Posts: 1167
This is what we had [b:1wv89qpk]Bless the Broken Road - Rascall Flatts [/b:1wv89qpk] - Opening song over slideshow of photos of us growing up and then together [b:1wv89qpk]September - Daughtry (We got married in Sept) [/b:1wv89qpk] - Closing song done over slideshow of photos from the day [b:1wv89qpk]Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas[/b:1wv89qpk] [b:1wv89qpk]Starry Eyed - Ellie Goulding[/b:1wv89qpk] - Played while the evening reception was getting started [b:1wv89qpk]No More Heroes - Westlife[/b:1wv89qpk] [b:1wv89qpk]Next to You - Chris Brown & Justin Bieber[/b:1wv89qpk] [b:1wv89qpk]Every Baby - Kelly Family[/b:1wv89qpk] - We had this song playing over video footage of our DS on the day [b:1wv89qpk]Beautiful Day - U2[/b:1wv89qpk] [b:1wv89qpk]One Day Like This - Elbow[/b:1wv89qpk] We were told to give 15 or around that but these are the ones he chose in the end, we also had One which is a song by Liam Murphy in Home & Away (Cant think of his real name now), but he didnt use that which was a pity its a lovely song. If I find the CD he gave me back with the list of the rest of the songs I'll post them for you but these are the ones I can remember from the top of my head. Some of them may seem odd but where he has them placed in the video are really perfect :)