Sphynx had a Baby Boy! - Page 4

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs ddt Posts: 3235
awww great news for a Friday morning....congrats Mr and Mrs Sphynx cute name *) *) *) *) *)
Mrs Magoo Posts: 475
Fantastic news. Well done Sphynx :o)ll :o)ll and baby Christopher and MR Sphynx O-O
AudreyJ Posts: 1063
Congrats Sphynx and Mr Sphynx! :o)ll :stork: :o)ll :stork: :o)ll :stork: :o)ll :stork: :o)ll :stork: Big welcome to baby Christopher! Looking forward to reading the birth story! :thnk :thnk :thnk
Angel2 Posts: 787
OH THAT'S FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I'm so happy for her, please pass on my HUGE congratulations to Sphynx!! :xxx Can't wait to read her birth story. And what a beautiful name Christopher is. So, so, so happy for you Sphynx!! Congratulations again hon! :thnk :o)ll :o)ll O-O :o)ll :o)ll
breeze Posts: 1175
Ah thats fantastic news a little boy :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Im delighted for her and hubby :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Blackbird Posts: 5135
That's great news. Can't wait to hear all about it. :o)ll O-O
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HUGE CONGRATULATIONS I Predicted right again A BOY :o)ll :o)ll Awwwwwww im so happy!!!!cant wait to hear all about it PS...Love the name too :wv :wv :wv
Tigletts Posts: 2904
YAY :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Great news, congrats to Sphynx and hubby. Look forward to hearing from you pet. Love Tiggs :thnk :lvs :xxx
mummy bear Posts: 3824
yayyyyyyyy congrats to spynx and mr spynx and welcome Christopher :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll cant wait to read your birth story. :lvs
pattie Posts: 2379
That's brilliant news :o)ll , what a great weight and a lovely name. Can't wait to hear the birth story.