Spray Tan

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

E.Rose Posts: 188
Hello! Any suggestions for a good place that does a nice, natural looking spray tan in either Galway or Cork? Also, what's the going rate? Haven't had it done for years! Cheers!
Galgirl1 Posts: 48
I paid €25 for full body tan lately.I have paid up to €30 at other times.I think the vita liberatas tan available in s mousse in boots -pricey €50 for a bottle but lasts ages.I think it is very natural.I got a medium spray tan and it was very natural and wears off well.
MrsSparkle2B Posts: 1689
Vita Liberata is the best spray tan Iv ever had (Iv had every tan going!)
Lutterworth Posts: 38
HeShi tan is also nice and quite natural. Make sure you get a trial down before wedding! For my trial I left the tan on overnight before showering and I was unnaturally brown and it was terrible so for my actual wedding tan then I showered after 2.5 hours and it was perfect. If you haven't had tans done in a long time then definately need to give yourself enough time to even try a couple of different brands as it really is trial and error and you can't afford it to be wrong on the day! I would also suggest getting a full body exfoliation a couple of days before your wedding day tan as I think it makes a big difference.
Thanks a million ladies, some very helpful advice there for a novice tanner!!
Another question! How long before the wedding day should I get it done? Those fans you've all suggested, are they ones you do yourself? Or do you find a place that does them? Any suggestions for places in Galway? Thanks :)
mrsmcc2502 Posts: 497
Get it done 2 days before hand, the next day can be a bit brown I find, though the only thing I always notice is that by day 2, after washing my makeup off for 2 days, the tan is much more worn off on my face by then compared to the rest of my body.
Thank you! :)