STILL NO AF AND STILL AFRAID TO REST....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Spoon Posts: 207
Hi girls i am now three days late and afrian to test, as i have cramps in my legs as though my af is comming, if no AF tomorrow evening i will test, What r your thoughts girls could i be pregnant? i really hope so, but afraid to get excited incase af comes... :(
Purple Tulip Posts: 3442
the only way to know is to test, best of luck and let us know how ya get on. do you have any other symtoms other than pains in your legs my giveaway was that my boobs had gotten bigger. best of luck
jellybaby Posts: 2316
Best of luck Spoon, whenever you decide to test. I don't know how you have the willpower to not test before now :shock:! When I got the BFP I was on a 27 day cycle, and got a + on cd25, so I think at 3 days late, you have a good chance of getting an accurate result. Let us know how it goes....
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
Hi Spoon, I would definitely test now, especially being 3 days late it should definitely show a bfp if you're pregnant. Oh best of luck
Hi Mrs E. Only have cramps in thighs at the minute, although i have noticed all week that i have been exteremly tired.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
only way to find out is to test i know i couldnt wait best of luck
snozberry Posts: 1212
G'wan g'wan g'wan - get it over with... you are only stressing yourself out by not testing..... .... best of luck but dont worry if its not this month......
The only reason i dont want to test is incase i get a bfn, that would really annoy me....
bellabella Posts: 2750
well why dont you just wait and see what happens. Its hard getting a bfn, but theres no point in stressing if you dont want to test dont Good luck
Purple Tulip Posts: 3442
you should buy a test at lunch, best of luck.