Struggling to keep my eyes open!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

AudreyJ Posts: 1063
I feel soooo wrecked today, and since lunchtime feel quesy on top of it. Only less than an hour until I can get out of here and go home to bed. It's times like this that I'm glad I live only around the corner from work!
SpringBride Posts: 406
aw God love ye go straight home to bed sweet dreams! *)
Christmas B Posts: 6191
I hear ya re the pain of trying to keep the eyes open!! I just can't concentrate in work, I'm just so tired!! It was my sister's hen on Saturday and I had to leave at midnight.... I just couldn't stay awake!!! I'm usually in bed by 9pm so midnight was a huge achievement for me but I'm seriously paying for it now!!!
mumof2 Posts: 3864
[quote="Christmas B":3jrtum94] It was my sister's hen on Saturday and I had to leave at midnight.... I just couldn't stay awake!!! I'm usually in bed by 9pm so midnight was a huge achievement for me but I'm seriously paying for it now!!![/quote:3jrtum94] You did better than me - I left my sisters hen on Saturday at 11.30 and slept till everyone came in (with chips for me too!!). Woke up ate the chips and went back to sleep till 10am!!
ginger nut Posts: 5989
i'm the same - see my thread about sleeping round the clock. Cannot believe how much sleep my body wants at the moment.