Sure........just don't bother showering!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
You know the Sure add with Alexandra Burke??? The caption is "48 hour protection" Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww- why would you need this?? Ever heard of a shower?
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
I know this isn't the point of your post but...how friggin' weird does she look after she's been "done up" to go on stage in that ad? I don't know if its the little curled up fringe or her make-up or what but she looks really strange. Apart from that - I've noticed a good few deodorant ads that claim to give 48 hour protection. I actually saw one the other day that was proclaiming 24 hour protection and I thought "It must be crap" :o0
littlewifey Posts: 408
Colombo, I made that exact same point when I seen the ad - like wtf - encouraging some of the already minging [email protected] I work with that its ok to come to work smelling of stale bo O:| O:|
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
[quote="StupidSexyFlanders":gwoxi49m]I know this isn't the point of your post but...how friggin' weird does she look after she's been "done up" to go on stage in that ad? I don't know if its the little curled up fringe or her make-up or what but she looks really strange. Apart from that - I've noticed a good few deodorant ads that claim to give 48 hour protection. I actually saw one the other day that was proclaiming 24 hour protection and I thought "It must be crap" :o0[/quote:gwoxi49m] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Rocksie80 Posts: 4045
Never thought of that.... Although maybe if the mingers who only shower twice a week used it, the first 48 hours would be more bearable... [url=http://www.thesmilies.com:w8nxdglu][img:w8nxdglu]http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sick/sick0006.gif[/img:w8nxdglu][/url:w8nxdglu]
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
Basically it's a shower in a can... Vom :hic
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
[quote="MrsDodders":2r1lxhx9]Basically it's a shower in a can... Vom :hic[/quote:2r1lxhx9] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
buddylove Posts: 3288
You know. Im just thick... I honestly took no notice of how ridiculous that was... PPl like moi would defo get sucked in thinking it would be great to have 24 hour protection.... WHY??? Havent a clue... Just get sucked in by the marketing! I promise i do shower!!! :wv ................. Even though now thinking about it this would be handy for men... Jeepers they def dont have the hygene radar that women have thats for sure! Also can i just point out I HATE that impulse ad with the saturdays!! All the others getting ready to go on stage and your one off spraying herself silly! STUPID!!
MrsRodden2B Posts: 213
I have seen that ad so many times but not really thought about it :duh: lol I also agree she looks different in the add, maybe some botox or something!
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Yeah hubbie always says it when the ad comes on :o0 SSF yeah I think she looks weird too, must be the fringe