Table plans - how much?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

DrDia Posts: 172
Hi ladies, Just wondering how much table plans are and where do you get them?
Jawl Posts: 8881
Oh god, I'm just submitting mine to the hotel, and they'll print them on ordinary white paper and pin them on their board. Wasn't thinking of spending any more on them.
frankenbride Posts: 419
Ditto as Jawl our hotel is just printing them on big sheet for room and smaller versions for the welcoming bar so not everyone needs to scramble to the chart
DrDia Posts: 172
Ya our hotel said they could do that too but then I saw really fancy ones on a wedding blog and now I want one!!!! Damn wedding blogs! :o0
Jawl Posts: 8881
[quote="DrDia":2n483u4e]Ya our hotel said they could do that too but then I saw really fancy ones on a wedding blog and now I want one!!!! Damn wedding blogs! :o0[/quote:2n483u4e] I thought about it, and having them coordinate with my invites, but it's too much time and expense :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Sprocket Posts: 1671
We had one done by the same people that did our invitations and it was £57, and then we bought a nice frame in Ikea for it. I saw a gorgeous one on a wedding blog but when I enquired it was over €200...eh no thanks :duh: http://www.letterpress.co.uk/CategoryDi ... goryId=110
CarolinaMoon Posts: 2431
I was going to make my own but the hotel will do one for me. As I will be travelling down home for the wedding I decided it would be a lot less hassle to let them do it for free.