tarot reading anyone?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lil-star Posts: 3149
hey girls, im doing the cards professionally now but sometimes i feel that when im finished my clients are a bit quiet, i know getting a reading is a bit over whelming sometimes and you need some time to process it, but then i think they arent happy and dont say it to me.. i always ask if it relates or would they like me to do it further, the cards tell you whats most important and people sometimes dont want to hear that!! so what im looking for is people who will tell me exactly what they think, if i was somewhere right and what im doing wrong Ill do a reading for you but i need a full feed back after it (my skeptic nature needs lots of reassurance!) usual info: name, dob, specific topic you want me to do it about, give me a little bit on the topic so i can relate it back better and PM it to me thanks!! :o)ll
Strawberee Posts: 50
Oh I'll do that for you!! PM Sent!! Are you worried that they're a bit upset and you want to try a different method?
dreamer Posts: 3941
Well, I am a complete sceptic so if you want a guinea pig thats as sceptic as I am, well I'm your woman!!
lil-star Posts: 3149
i think people have a reconcieved notion of tarot readers and because im quite young it puts them off, i actually had a women question me on the phone ask my age, how long i was doing it and was i actually good... in the end she hung up, ill have to work on my old woman voice! its very daunting doing a tarot reading face to face because people expect answers and definte ones at that, i tell them what the cards come up and some people cant relate to them at that time so it just passes over them
MrsJayKay Posts: 3025
Hiya. I've pmed you.
sevi Posts: 408
I pm'd you as well ms frice. I know last time you got loads of pms so not to worry if you can't get to it. I'll try best though to give you as detailed feedback as I can if you do get around to it
mac tavish Posts: 296
hi i pmed you as well! would be hugely grateful and more than willing to give you lots of feedback. thanks. :thnk
sevi Posts: 408
Dam mine is still in my outbox it won't send for some reason. Your inbox is probably full already with all the PM's :o0 Anyway sorry if you get it twice, would love reading though if you had chance
mac tavish Posts: 296
my pm is still in outbox as well O:|
Strawberee Posts: 50
May I just say-wow That girl is TALENTED!! Also, hope the feedback was constructive, feel free to ask me anymore questions in any way I can help :thnk