Taylor Swift???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jane Smith Posts: 3158
Just a bit of celebrity gossip meanderings..... I'm reading all over the web today where Taylor Swift has sold 1.2 million albums. She's forever it seems on the cover of magazines, winning various awards etc. and more often than not, dating someone famous. As a matter of fact she appears to be a serial dater!! How does she maintain such a clean image? Is it because she wears cute, flowery dresses? Her latest squeeze is supposed to be Ed Sheeran. Apparently she's just after breaking up with Conor Kennedy. Off the top of my head I can think of Jake Gyllenhaul, the blonde guy from Glee, the footballer guy from Glee, Taylor Lautner, John Mayer, one of the Jonas Bros, etc. etc. etc. If that was any other singer or actress I don't think they'd be labelled so well. As an aside, is her music any good? It's country isn't it? Don't think I know any of her songs.
Mari yay Posts: 4045
Did you see how when she was dating the Kennedy fella she gatecrashed his cousins wedding?? :eek morto for ya mrs!
Flower Girl Posts: 1645
[quote="Jane Smith":3p9sduzz]As a matter of fact she appears to be a serial dater!! How does she maintain such a clean image? Is it because she wears cute, flowery dresses? Her latest squeeze is supposed to be Ed Sheeran. Apparently she's just after breaking up with Conor Kennedy. Off the top of my head I can think of Jake Gyllenhaul, the blonde guy from Glee, the footballer guy from Glee, Taylor Lautner, John Mayer, one of the Jonas Bros, etc. etc. etc. If that was any other singer or actress I don't think they'd be labelled so well. [/quote:3p9sduzz] She's 22, what's the problem with her dating lots of different people? It's only because a lot of them are in the public eye that we're even aware of it, I'm sure most college students of the same age have been out with as many blokes. I'm not sure what's 'unclean' about that...