the hilton limerick

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anonymous Posts: 24542
hi all, Just wondering if anyone has held their reception in this venue and am looking for some feedback...
redwifey Posts: 2932
I am having mine there this December and so far they have been excellent to deal with and very professional as well. Could not fault the service.
sundance Posts: 147
I am not holding my wedding there but recently organised a function for work there and I will say there were very helpful and very professional the only complaint we had from people was that the hotel does not give complimentary parking to people staying in the hotel which did annoy some people other than that the food and hotel were fab.
redwifey Posts: 2932
Yes, there is no complimentary parking in the hotel though considering it is practically in the city centre they couldn't afford to really because everyone would park there.
Anonymous Posts: 24542
let me know how it goes Redwifey be great to hear from someone who has held wedding there. we are going there to view the venue on Sat as there is a dinner dance on there and we will get ot see the lay out. Hope I like it so I can just book the place. :wv