The juice Master...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MammySpice Posts: 2501
Following the success of some of the girls in work I am going to try the Juice Master diet - turbo charge your life in 14 days. One girl I know lost a stone on this in two weeks and that's enough to motivate me!! Have just bought the book and am ready to go... Anybody want to join me so that we can start together and motivate one another? Or have any of you done this diet before? [img:3mrisfsu]http://www.shop4toys.co.uk/acatalog/juice_master.jpg[/img:3mrisfsu] :wv
foxy bride Posts: 778
did u hve to go and buy the juiver and everything for it? i love to do it but wld i stick to it is the thing isn't that how jordan lost all the weight
The Stig Posts: 106
stiggy
MrsDoyle Posts: 663
Hi guys, I tried the 7lbs in 7 days juice diet back in February and I lost 12lbs in a week - it was amazing! I tried to stick to juices for breakfast and lunch after that but I got fed up with the mess of the juicer though I do try to have a juice now at least once a week. Most of the ingredients are just fresh fruit and veg but there were things like spirulina powder, wheat grass powder, etc that I found in either health shops or online. But really, I don't think they're that important to the overall success. They taste so bad that I stopped using them in the end. But you can find a list of ingredients on the juice master's website. See if this works: About half-way down the page there's an option to download your free shopping list. That's what I did anyway.
Good woman Mrs Doyle! Makes things a little easier for me.. Are you joining us on our quest to juice up our lives? 12lbs is class.... Ta again
Don't think I'll join thanks, at least not just yet. It's difficult to do the first day but after that, you're just counting down to the first meal and time goes quickly enough. I never thought I'd look forward to a plate of brown rice and steamed veg so much...! Me, I'm trying Weight Watchers for the first time and it's actually working for me even though I'm still having my chocolate treats - so I'll stick with that! Best of luck and let me know how you get on!
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
We bought a juicer a few weeks ago and it came with one of his books...think it might be the 7lbs in 7 days one. I need a mega weight loss boost - BM in a few weeks and the dress is tight :o( I dont know if I could stick to just juices. Would you not be starving??
Surprisingly not. There were some days where I just wasn't bothered having all the juices he suggests. The difficult part is not actually chewing on anything for a week. That took willpower... Especially when the other half had two chicken curry takeaways in front of me during that week O:| But, I did it so I'd fit into a dress that I'd bought in too small a size for going to a wedding and it did the trick so well worth the effort. Just make sure you leave enough time because you can't start eating normally straight away, apparently.
MammySpice Posts: 2501
:o)ll :o)ll Glad to get replies - thought I was going to be one of those unanswered posts :o( The book suggests you start on a Monday so I am going to start next monday.... Does this suit those of you joining me?? I do have a juicer that my mother bought me as a Christmas present and it has shamefully sat in the press since then :-8 The 14 day version allows you to eat dinner...think that's more manageable for me anyway :o0
Ta...