The Wollie Formerly Known As Worried?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Milly83 Posts: 3620
I am outing myself. It was me. I was the Worried wollie that posted a few weeks back about getting a BFP with my wedding in September. I am 12 weeks on Monday and I am getting a scan on Friday. It's all getting very real now as we have told a few people but not everyone so for those of you who have my Bebo, please don't comment. Thanks! Anyway, I am due on the 15th of December, but that could change when I go and get my scan done. It is fantastic news because we never thought that this would happen this way. We thought that we would need help to get pregnant!!! At least you all know now!!!! :o)ll
TokenMale Posts: 6845
I'll break my P&B embargo to say: We suspected... Congrats again, Worried/GB.
Milly83 Posts: 3620
Yes I know I gave loads away but I couldn't admit it!! Thanks Token
Mrs Magoo Posts: 475
Congratulations GoldenBride :o)ll :o)ll and best of luck with the scan.
dreamer Posts: 3941
Ah thats brilliant news Congratulations!! :o)ll
MrsJayKay Posts: 3025
Congratulations GoldenBride :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
vivaladiva Posts: 864
Another suspect here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet ya knew i suspected ya!!! lol! Myself n DB sd be dectectives ya know that!! lol! Well DB really!!! BRILL NEWS petal!!!!! Many congratulations!!!!!!! Really mean that! Shuh we'll be stayin in contact comin closer to the 15/12 too!!!!!!!!!!! Now come back into us prop in the other thread woman!!! lol!!!!!!
milis Posts: 7998
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Congrates -and you too MRs Jay Kay, you snuck that one in under the radar :o0
eppi Posts: 171
That is brilliant news. Congratulations to you both.
she Posts: 3298
congrats :o)ll jesus everyone's pregnant on this site, I hope it's not catching.......2 is enough :wv good luck Golden bride and jay kay!!!!