Things I hate...grrrrrrrrrrrr!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Things that have annoyed me today www.beatingmyselfintoadress.wordpress.com
Wilma Flintstone Posts: 1262
Excellent!!! Did you really sit on the bag? And...... :eek :eek :eek for the dress!!
mrspants Posts: 4652
Smiley i really like the blog!
Shannan Posts: 1334
Lovin' it :o0 I would have picked up the bag and dumped it in her lap....well actually I probably would have stood and glared at her for the trip, but if I had the guts to confront her at all I definitely would have done the former :o0
sugarandspice Posts: 2378
hugs for you :action31 sounds like you had a bad day :o( funny tho :o0
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Calibelle, yes I really did sit on the bag. I just swung into the seat like I was sure she was going to move it, cos usually when you do that, the person says 'sorry' and moves the bag. But she didn't! I was half on half off it, for the whole journey. And she just sat there staring out the window studiously ignoring me! Thanks for reading ladies!
Satine Posts: 790
Just read the blog smileykaz, very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gave me a few giggles!!!! which I needed since being forced to watch Mad Max on the telly for the night. Oh the pain.
Synergy Posts: 2768
Smileykaz your fantastic! Love your blog
ohsotired Posts: 7071
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Unlike you Kaz I loved the Luas terminating at the Red Cow - it meant I got a seat every morning without fail!!! Alas, the engineering works are finished so it's back to pot luck for me getting a seat!! :o0 :o0 :o0
Kaplan Posts: 91
Read your blog and I loved it! There's nothing like a good rant.