Think I just got my BFP!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

babe06 Posts: 898
Oh my God, Oh my god! Only on day 26 but on Friday we were going away for a family party and some spa treatment so I decided to do a test that morning and got a v v faint positive. So of course DH calmed me down and I decided I'd take it easy but then started noticing my boobs were killing me and felt weird! Just in the door and did the other test and guess what...... definitely positive!! I'm in total shock! Going to make an apt with GP tomorrow -can they confirm it that early? Once its confirmed I'll fill ye in on what I did this month. Can't believe it - may tell them to cancel 21 dy tests - only had them last week!! (PS - DH just said you better get on the web and tell you buddies!! - couldn't wait to tell ye)
bumble bee Posts: 62
Thats brilliant news. Congratulations to you both.
NotHere Posts: 10273
Wow!! Congrats! You lucky thing! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months! :thnk And congrats to hubby too!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx
Double Trouble Posts: 915
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
Big congrats to ye! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months ahead...ye must be thrilled! :o)ll
Mrs Mop Posts: 340
Congratulations to you both! Have a happy healthy pregnancy! :wv
Ducky Posts: 2506
Fabulous news, delighted for ye. Best of luck!
mammybean Posts: 10364
Thats great news. How many people are pregnant around here? enough to make a girl broody
Dootsay Posts: 958
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Congratulations babe! here's to a happy healthy 9 months ahead :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
many congrats have a healthy and happy 9 months