think im going to puke

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
APOLOGIES TO ANYONE EATING Toilet is not flushing properly in work here and whoever was in it before me should have checked behind her before she left she obviously has her AF im going to barf
SaJa Posts: 4282
OMG, thats horrible :eek
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
ahhhh no way! i ALWAYS check and double check at that time..i'm so paranoid about stuff like that... BLEURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHH!!!
Wifey-Pooh Posts: 2125
I'm so stuffed. Just had yummy sausages mash and gravy for lunch and it was so tasty I couldn't stop eating it and now I can't move
Nolongerwollie Posts: 2181
:eek :duh: >:o( BARF!!
pluto Posts: 3893
[quote="Wifey-Pooh":3euqxb05]I'm so stuffed. Just had yummy sausages mash and gravy for lunch and it was so tasty I couldn't stop eating it and now I can't move[/quote:3euqxb05] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 What has that got to do with AF in a loo!!! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
I might beat that: We have people coming to stay this weekend so last night I was cleaning the guest rooms. Went into the ensuite to clean that, toilet lid was down, I flushed it (always do before cleaning it) and the toilet overflowed all over the floor. It was clear water but still........ :o( I had to make a bad dash to get old towels (straight for the bin after this) to try to stop in coming into the bedroom. Went and bought that mr muscle drain cleaner and left it in overnight - didnt work DH borrowed sewer rods (whatever they are) and tried to unblock it....didnt work Plumber is on his way We'd friends to stay a few weeks ago and it hasnt been used since then so it was obviously one of them who blocked it :o( The room is stinking and visitors are meant to be staying there tonight :o(
Wifey-Pooh Posts: 2125
[quote="Madgie":1davwjkq][quote="Wifey-Pooh":1davwjkq]I'm so stuffed. Just had yummy sausages mash and gravy for lunch and it was so tasty I couldn't stop eating it and now I can't move[/quote:1davwjkq] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 What has that got to do with AF in a loo!!! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:1davwjkq] Oooooops!!! :-8 I meant to start a new topic!!!! Sorry Lucky..... :-8 :o0
Jeidi Posts: 3128
I get the gist, but what does AF stand for?
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
uuuugggghhhhhh :ooh