think im pregnant

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

twinkle star Posts: 58
Hey girls after 3 long months of ttc, i think i finally did it.Am not due my periods till sat, but i tested twice today once this morning with accurate and it had a faint pink line, so i bought clear blue and tested this evening and i got a faint blue +. Am over the mood but i will test again on sunday to make sure. I dont want to be getting my hopes up.
cailum Posts: 123
My fingers are crossed for you, good luck.
Garfield Posts: 89
Thats brilliant. fingers crossed for you :lol:
MrsC2B Posts: 500
Twinkle Star, don't think you can get a false negative on these tests so any line means a big congratulations to you both, hope you have a happy and very healthy pregnancy
rose petal Posts: 307
Twinkle Star, A big hearty congratulations. Hope you really enjoy your pregnancy and have a healthy and happy baby. All the best you will prob have a xmas baby isnt that sweet. Rose Petal :wink:
jellybaby Posts: 2316
twinkle star, congratulations to you and hubbie. As MrsC2B already said, don't think you can get false positive results, so it's looking good. For peace of mind, get a digital test. They're expensive, but it either says 'pregnant' or 'not pregnant'.....there's no guessing as to whether there's a line or not!
tasket Posts: 306
Twinkle star, A line is a line!! :lol: Congratulations! I agree with Mrs C2B, the digital test will convince you for sure. :wink:
Frankie Posts: 1571
Congrats Twinkle Star!
july7812 Posts: 1787
Congrats Twinkle Star - as was said already "a line is a line. When I got pregnent with my last son I tested at 3 weeks after my last period and there was a very faint line - bought 2 more tests & did them over next day or so and the line was still der - now he's a mad 2 year old tearing the house apart. Congrats again & best of luck
twinkle star Posts: 58
hey girls, thanks very much for wishing me well.Im after doing a digital test and pregnant came up on it. Am over the moon.It all seems so real now just seeing " pregnant" on the test. Good luck to everyone ttc and also happy pregnancy to every one thats carrying.