This date next year....Can't wait

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ANAIS21 Posts: 2401
:wv Girls. :o)ll :o)ll Just wanted to say i will be getting Married, this date next year.. I can't wait.. I thought it was going to be exactly 365 days but H2b has informed me it actually 366 days as it's a Leap year, so i have to wait an extra day more.. But i don't care........ Soooooo excited and it's gas this time next year i will probably be a nervous reck :o0 :o0
birdie Posts: 954
Oh my goodness that's so cool! The next 12 months will probably fly by now!!
:wv I hope so Birdie, sure your wedding date is not far from the year either (noticed your ticker).. Have too say, i can't wait for it.. Got my dress last Sat and when we came out of the Bridal shop, my Mam was asking me to bring the Wedding forward, think when she seen me in the dress, she just got carried away. It's mad.. I even marked this occasion, by asking my 2 SIL to be my Bridesmaids.. I am having 4, but when we got engaged i asked my sister & cousin.. Didn't ask friends cos i knew there would be backstabbing, cos i had asked one and not the other.. So i decided to keeep it in the family.. that way there's no arguements..I hope :o0 :o0 How far are you in the planning and have you picked your dress out?
Joleigh Posts: 4242
Congrats! I remember posting the same thing and now its just 7 weeks to mine, the time just flies by! Enjoy x
:wv Joleigh.. :thnk And the Best of Luck to You and H2B in 7 weeks. Hope it's everything you imagined it to be.. You must be estatic at this stage :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
anonymousbridetobe Posts: 1563
Am sure you are so excited, it's great to reach those milestones :o)ll :o)ll
:wv God superstarshejay, you don't have long to go either. Hope it is everything you dreamed it would be.. Best of luck to the both of you.. :lvs :lvs
gerbil Posts: 3528
:o)ll :o)ll O-O :o)ll yay I remember looking at April 4th 2007 and thinking, one year from now....it's amazing how the time flies :D have a great time this year and tell H2B that extra day, the leap day, ye have to squander it having fun :thnk
:thnk gercmbyrne. God I never thought of that, I will tell him. I think that extra day i should be pampered, oh yeah a whole day in spa. O-O
aconnolly140 Posts: 203
So exciting. Those 12 months really do fly by. I can't believe this time next month is my big day. [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img:1ham0rmh]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10711;116/st/20070725/e/%C3%92ur+Special+Day/dt/5/k/8da4/event.png[/img:1ham0rmh] [/url]