This month is going to be hard...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hepburn Posts: 4081
On CD7, and was psyching myself up for TTC this month. I really had a positive outlook, and then Dh dropped a bombshell...... He is going away to work for 10 days from CD 14 to CD24. Now he says he will come back for the first few days, but that's a lot to ask as it is an hour and a half drive, and it would be very late at night, possibly after midnight. Really disappointed... :cry:
Miss Sunshine Posts: 1128
aw thats so sad. rob his sperm :lol: I know it seems like ages to wait until next month again but you never know maybe this will be the month!
mama sugar Posts: 1387
ah hun, Im sorry get him to come home on the right day and you never know this could be your lucky month x
Mrs Peg Posts: 1778
That's always the way! How long are u cycles normally nantes? Maybe you could still have a chance if u do the deed up until he goes?
Hepburn Posts: 4081
I am hoping that might work. I have a 28-29 day cycle.
Mrs Peg Posts: 1778
Fingers crossed for u - i know another month can seem like a lifetime away, try and keep as busy as you can to take your mind off things. Not sure if it'd be a good idea for ur hubbie to be rushing back and forth - the stress in itself probably wouldn't help?? Keep us posted!