To all the BFNs this month

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sally Posts: 1140
Im trying to look on the bright side so advantages of not concieving this month.... We might be able to shed some of our Xmas pounds which will leave us less pounds to loose post baby We are going to be having a seriously sexy Valentines >:o) If it happened this month we would have been going off on maternity leave in sept and coming back to work in May(if we took the maximum) which is just when the good weather would be starting If it happened this month we would have been heavily pregnant over the summer which prob. would be very uncomfortable So while its a disappointment every cloud has a silver lining.... so add your names to the list of Valentine TTCers (it might be too early but might as well start looking forward) Sally - 5th month in the saddle
Duchess Snow Posts: 2348
not on the ttc bus but really nice to see some positive mental attitude :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: to you all
NotHere Posts: 10273
Sorry to hear about af Sallym but LOVING the pro's!! :o0
Mrs.Dee Posts: 372
Thanks Sally. Really needed a pick me up. AF not due till end of month but I just know that this isn't our month. Six months going on seven in the saddle!!! :yelrotflmaosmilie:
glade Posts: 278
7 months and rearing to go on the 8th month- go on horsey!! :o0