Tomorrow week....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Joleigh Posts: 4242
Is Pancake tuesday! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I love pancakes and every year I swear I'm gonna make them again, but end up waiting until Pancake tuesday! I wont be having dinner, just as many pancakes as possible! [img:3vxcn63m]http://www.rosecafe.com/images/pancakes.jpg[/img:3vxcn63m]
Hepburn Posts: 4081
oooh...I'm gonna start tonight. We love them in our house!
WonderWol Posts: 2927
Ohhhhh I LOVE Pancake's haven't had a proper homemade once since Mam moved to the UK :o( I have totally given up on trying to make them myself - the last effort was so bad even my dogs wouldn't eat them :-8
Just buy the odlums mix, think you just add eggs and milk. My Mam makes them to perfection! Love them with sugar, lemon and jam, yum!
WonderWol Posts: 2927
They kept sticking to the pan & ended up looking like scrambled eggs - badly burnt scrambled eggs O:|
aylala Posts: 3673
Dunnes and tesco and Aldi and Superquinn are selling bottles of batter that you add either milk or water too - shake and thats it pancakes made easy as that I made blueberry last week
clucky Posts: 26471
mmmmmm pancake with chicken and mushroom inside - like a vol au vent only not a vol au vent - i think the posh word is chicken crepe :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
sinion Posts: 6050
or just drizzle them with maple syrup, mmmmmmmm
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
I am starving just thinking of all those different variations
Or fill them with berries and have them with vanilla icecream, YUM YUM!!