Menu

--

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

FoxyLockz Posts: 2448
---
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
You could just get pictures taken inside the house and then go to another location for outside pictures... like a nice park or something??
vitamin1 Posts: 565
i have seen you deleted your post ....I dont think I can really advise you but is it worth sitting down with your dad and explain the situation...if not maybe call the photographer ahead and explain so he is prepped as to the type of photos to take you never know you might be delighted in the long run and trust me hairdressers & make-up girls wont bat an eyelid ...HTH
Yea deleted it, after i posted it i kind though to myself the people might think i was a snooty cow and above all that stuff....i'm not honestly i just want this day to be pefect. I was thining of the photograpther just to go straight to the church As for the driver, nothing i can do there...i can't walk to the church :o0 Ah i'll sort something somehow
LookWhoItIs Posts: 851
Yeah, I would just sit him down and explain all your worries. Apart from that there really isn't alot you can do.... ETA why did you delete your post??
Yea deleted it, after i posted it i kind though to myself the people might think i was a snooty cow and above all that stuff....i'm not honestly i just want this day to be pefect. I was thining of the photograpther just to go straight to the church As for the driver, nothing i can do there...i can't walk to the church :o0 Ah i'll sort something somehow