!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
I hate tuesdays too, I was listening to the radio a couple of weeks back and they said that tuesday morning at 11am is the most depressing time of the week, so theres worse to come :o0 :o0
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
I feel the same Bouncy. But my boss is on holidays this week so it makes it a bit more bearable for me at least... anyway boooo to Tuesdays!
mrswildrogue Posts: 1739
Boss is away today so doesn't make Tuesday so bad!! >:o)
msbelle Posts: 726
im with ye.. tuesday is def worse than monday! so much harder to get out of bed and the weekend seems ages away! but on the upside... bank hol weekend to look forward to so cheer up my ladies :wv
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
Im not a big fan of tuesdays!!!!
juicykay Posts: 124
all this talk about Tuesdays the word doesn't make sense anymore cause ive said it so many times reading the posts!! :o0 Don't like them either! but i also don't like any week days expect Fridays! But at least its only more three more days!! a fast week would be GREAT!!! Monday flew for me ! Hope today does too !! But really i shouldn't complain since this day next week i'll be leaving for my holidays! next Tuesday i will like ! :o0
shiversmoy Posts: 635
I HATE TUESDAYS O:| O:| O:| O:|
funkychunky Posts: 205
I hate tuesdays even more than mondays and wednesday because its the middle of the week, thursday i don't mind too much and love fridays!!! does anyone else think that after a bank holiday that the week seems longer than a normal week??
whitedaisy Posts: 761
Monday - first day of the week Wednesday - half way there Thursday- almost friday :o0 Friday - FRIDAY Tuesday...pointless...just stuck in the middle of mon and wed :o0 lets start a get rid of Tuesday campaign :o0
juicykay Posts: 124
[quote="whitedaisy":3heboi1q]Monday - first day of the week Wednesday - half way there Thursday- almost friday :o0 Friday - FRIDAY Tuesday...pointless...just stuck in the middle of mon and wed :o0 lets start a get rid of Tuesday campaign :o0[/quote:3heboi1q] you have a point!! wow i never realized how pointless Tuesdays are ! BAN TUESDAYS!!!