We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

another1 Posts: 174
Daisyboo Posts: 1347
My friend got one, but she ended up getting a maclaren buggy before her lo turned one. I rem her saying she found it awkard putting it up and down, in and out of her car, and that it was heavy. She got a lighter buggy for her car. I have to say, I love the look of them, I sceen someone wheeling one in red the other day, and I thought it was gorgeous :wv
overthemoon99 Posts: 527
good post another1, we're thinking about getting the my3 also so would love to read more about it. never asked the girl in the shop to fold it but i think i'll go back and see how its folded.
OAT Posts: 2207
Is this the buggy from Mothercare? I was getting one too, paid a small deposit etc loved the look but then a girl I know offered to sell me her Bugaboo so I took that instead....
yeah its from mothercare.
kala Posts: 1937
i have it and absolutely love it. have used it in both modes ie lying flat and stroller- its back to lyng down mode/pram mode now for ds2. it def was a good purchase, great value for money and its getting plenty of use.if you want to ask any questions feel free to do so
hi kala, do you find it easy to fold? does it have to go into two parts??? i think its 375pounds in derry in the north. so pretty good for a pram and pushchair, thats the foot muff, rain cover, pram liner. think their was somthing else but can't remember now.
kala Posts: 1937
overthemoon99 there are numbers on the frame 1-3 and you press those buttons in sequence ie 123 and it folds in 2 seperate parts ie cos you take off the carrycot/stroller part first and then the frame folds but also because the car seat can sit directly onto the frame without always needing the other part. this has never been a space issue cos it flattens up.