We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

hairdye Posts: 1129
Mad Mod Posts: 1079
She does. I don't believe that story at all. Those photos of K-Stew and yer man look posed. They def didn't look at ease with each other.
Girl From Mars Posts: 1446
This story definitely resurrects the old argument on WOL about who's at fault in affairs like this. Personally I reckon Kirsten Stewart has a portion of the guilt as well as Sanders. I know he's the married one but she knew he had a wife and kids too. Bad form all around.
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
I read a great comment on this story yesterday He definitely went out for a burger when he had steak at home
Girl From Mars Posts: 1446
[quote="RainbowNinja":3hbyicbq]I read a great comment on this story yesterday He definitely went out for a burger when he had steak at home[/quote:3hbyicbq] That's a Paul Newman quote, I love it :) But yeah. I have no interest whatsoever in anyone in this little love triangle but come on, his wife's a stunner and it screams mid life crisis.
whoop whoop Posts: 1616
What has her beauty got to do with whether he should cheat or not? Is it only understandable if she'd 'let herself go'? Why are we pitting them against each other? This is about a long-term married man who cheated on his wife. A serious issue which I think is cheapened by talk of who's 'hotter'.
katief Posts: 1900
[quote="whoop whoop":2150upeq]What has her beauty got to do with whether he should cheat or not? Is it only understandable if she'd 'let herself go'? Why are we pitting them against each other? This is about a long-term married man who cheated on his wife. A serious issue which I think is cheapened by talk of who's 'hotter'.[/quote:2150upeq] Agree completely.
seedee Posts: 1017
honestly, i think kristen stewart is more attractive. she's more youthful and fresh faced. but i couldnt agree more that their appearance is irrelevant to the issue, and no reason or excuse for the behaviour.
mammy2011 Posts: 1388
So if she looked less hotter than KS it would be ok for him to cheat?
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
[quote="katief":atkxeqpw][quote="whoop whoop":atkxeqpw]What has her beauty got to do with whether he should cheat or not? Is it only understandable if she'd 'let herself go'? Why are we pitting them against each other? This is about a long-term married man who cheated on his wife. A serious issue which I think is cheapened by talk of who's 'hotter'.[/quote:atkxeqpw] Agree completely.[/quote:atkxeqpw] Also agree They both cheated on their partners. Just because Kirsten wasn't married to vampire guy doesn't mean that it's any less hurtful for him. They were in a long term committed relationship and living together.