Toxic Wind

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Girls, I felt so awful last night the wind I had was unbelieveable and painful.Yes im eating extra fruit and veg but I honestly feel its making me seriuously bloated and giving me this toxic wind :o( :o( :o( Went to bed at 10pm and DH said the smell in the room was so bad when he came to bed :-8 I have a yogurt with me today and thats the only thing with fruit in it im going to eat today..
sunnyside Posts: 3164
Drink more water- believe it or not too much fibre can make you constipated. the body needs water to move the fibre along.
gogogirl Posts: 1071
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Sorry to make light of it Dolly, but I nearly choked on my tea reading that, soo funny! I think it's the fact that you used the word TOXIC! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 I was told once that if your eating fruit or veg with a emal you should eat it first bacuse if you let it sit on top of a sandwich or meat and veg it sits in your stomach for a while and ferments to cause this Toxic gas you speak of. Get a cork! :o0
NotHere Posts: 10273
:o0 Its desperate isn't it! I was windy without the, em, scent, but now they are definitely getting toxic. And the bloatedness and pain! Ouch! My loose pants are really tight today.
twinssep Posts: 1242
sorry dolly but that just really put a smile on my face thanks hun:o0
:-8 Thanks for laughing at my pain,bitches :o0
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Dolly I'm with you on this. DH got into bed last night and said "I see we have natural gas heating in the bed now"! It was pretty bad. The word he used to describe it was "ripe". Maybe cut down on the fruit just a little and yes drink loads of water if you can (I've gone off it!). And remember to tell DH it's the hormones every time he complains!
Thanks just started my 1ltr bottle of water,its so uncomfortable :o(
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Poor Dolly, it was funny though :o0 I used to get very bloated too, I found that yogurts made it worse, and yes as someone else said if you eat fruit, don't eat it just after a meal, do it in between, and don't eat too much of it either. And drink lots and lots of water. I drink a glass of prune juice every night and find it keeps constipation at bay. I drink quite a bit of fruit juice too, and I eat soda bread, like the brennans or the McCormacks one. It should ease off though as time goes by. My DH can't complain about my farts though, as he's always at it :o0 hope you feel better soon :wv
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Do I have this to look forward too ??? (NOT) Hasn't happened to me yet.