Tulfarris Hotel

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Edinburger Posts: 7
Is anyone considering Tulfarris as a venue? It looks really nice on the website but we are thinking of only having around 70 guests at the wedding so I'm not sure if they would have a room suitable for that size, we're hopefully going to go view it soon anyway. Although I think I've already fallen in love with Killashee!! Thanks!
chloe2009 Posts: 454
I was at a wedding reception there recently (just the afters) reports were that the food was lovely, room looked fab, and it was in a separate building away from main hotel - like a clubhouse thing. Decorated really lovely, I really liked it - not sure about numbers at the wedding we were at though, sorry
fiona7 Posts: 46
Hi, I was at the wedding fair in Tulfarris on Sunday and it was beautiful. They have 2 function rooms in the conference centre, the upstairs room is for smaller weddings so would suit your 70 guests. I have to say I'm in 2 minds about it as we were there for lunch and waited for 45 minutes to get our food!!! Not good! I'm also going to see Kilashee this Saturday so can't wait to see what they have to offer.