Typical!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
I was having difficulty with two vendors. One of them I couldn't track down - he wasn't returning my messages. The other one a bridal shop was really annoying me. My dress came in at the end of April, needed a hem and still wasn't ready. They kept saying 'ya, we'll call you when it's ready'. I mean FFS! 3 months to do a hem - I'm sorry I didn't just do it myself! Anyway, was on the verge of tears last night when h2b said he looked after it. He phoned the first vendor this morning and got to speak to him straight away. I also got an email apologising from him! The shop said that I could collect my dress whatever time suits me tomorrow! I really think that some of these people hear a bride on the phone and just don't care...maybe hearing a man's voice makes them sit up and listen! Gurrrrrr! At least its all sorted now.
Mama2 Posts: 1230
I find that a lot of suppliers are a bit lacks about calling me back. I think I might take your advice and set H2B on them!
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
Smart woman KKranberry. I should've done that all along!
Woodstock Posts: 1565
:wv yeah, i get the feeling nobody listens to me when i give out... :o0 but they listen to H2B ! I've had to ask him in the past to make one or two complaint calls for me!