U wont believe what we did

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

justwaitin Posts: 2462
Well was just going through the mass book before we bring it to the priest, so was just raeding the prayers etc and oh sat down to have a look and we read through our vows together!!, well i got so emotional, we had a couple of read throughs and it was worse i was getting ! Cant believe we are so close to d-day.
Daisy Row Posts: 3650
that's really sweet. don't read through them too much though or there will be no emotion left for the big day!
justwaitin Posts: 2462
I dont want to cry though, i am a bawler, running joke in my house my bladder being too close to my eyes.
DillieDallie Posts: 423
Awh thats really sweet, I'd be the same....if I was let! After a thread on here yesterday, tried to get OH to practice reading out the Prayer of the Newly Married couple with me last night and he was having none of it, he wants to leave it all to the Wedding Rehearsal. :thnk
Jawl Posts: 8881
Oh you soppies :) Nice though! It didn't enter my head to read through our vows together out loud. Actually I'm not even going to read them out loud by myself. I'll go over them in my head and familiarise myself with the words. But I don't want to say them out loud to I say them to him that day :)